Here are a series of questions that are commonly asked by campers.
Can I reserve a site for one night?
- To reserve a site we require a 2-night minimum stay and a $50 deposit per site. The remainder is due at check-in. A 3-night stay is required for Memorial Day & Labor Day Weekends. Walk-ins or same day reservations accepted for 1-night bookings.
What type of payments do you accept?
- 3% Cash discount, credit cards accepted ($10 minimum), no checks – (except for reservation deposits 14+ days in advance).
What time is check-in & check-out?
- You can check-in anytime between 9 AM – 8 PM. Please call us before closing if you cannot make it in time or at all. Late night check-in fees may apply.
- 2-night stay – your check-out time will be the same as your check-in time as we offer 24 hour stays.
- 3-night or more stay – your check-out will be 8 PM.
Are you pet friendly?
- Yes! We have 3 rules: pets must be on a leash or controlled by other means to not approach others nearby, cleaned-up after, & never left alone to bark.
Can I have someone visit me at my site?
- Yes. Please inform all visitors to stop at the office before going to sites. Registration & car passes required. You are held responsible for your guests actions. Applicable fees are listed below.
What are the guest fees?
- Under 18 is always free. During business hours – $3/adult. After hours or overnight – $5/adult in your unit. It costs ½ our tenting rate if the guest is sleeping in a car or in an extra tent on your site. Car passes required on any vehicles.
Can I bring multiple vehicles?
- Yes. Our camping rates include 1 car pass. Additional passes available for purchase in the office with vehicle registration. Each site will fit 1 car on the parking pad. Please, no parking on the grass, in the road, or on empty sites. Use designated parking lots only.
How much are additional vehicles?
- Each vehicle must have a car pass and park in designated parking lots only. 1 Day – $2 (refundable under 1 hour), Weekend – $3, Week – $5, Month – $10, Season – $20. Motorcycles & mopeds are free – but are required to register in the office and park in designated areas only.
What is included on the site?
- Each site has a gravel parking pad w/designated site number, picnic table, and firepit. Square, metal fire grates are available upon request.
Can I bring in firewood?
- We ask that no wood be brought into the campground to protect our many Ash trees on the property. Firewood is available in the office. Bundled wood is offered anytime during business hours. Discounted bulk wood is sold 3 times a day: 10 AM, 2 PM, & 6PM. Tickets must be purchased in the office at least 15 min before pick up times
Do you have a convenience store on-site?
- Our office offers a wide array of RV parts, camping supplies, ice cream, beverages, snacks, souvenirs, wood, propane, & ice. A Kwik trip gas station and dollar general are only a few minutes away. Also, a large grocery store is within a 7 minute drive. A Walmart & Menards is also available less than 15 minutes away.
What times are your pool and office open?
- Office Hours (includes pool, gameroom, & boat rentals): We open at 9am daily. Sun to Tue: 9 AM – 6 PM, Wed & Thurs: 9 AM – 7 PM, Fri & Sat: 9 AM – 8 PM
- Holiday Hours – *Extended for Memorial Day Weekend & Labor Day Weekend Only* Tues. & Wed: 9 AM – 7 PM, Thurs: 9 AM – 8 PM, Fri – Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM, Mon (Holiday): 9 AM – 6 PM.
- Quiet time is 9pm – 9am. Please, respect your neighbors – avoid playing music, yelling, or disrupting the peace during these hours.
Can I cancel a reservation?
- Yes, please call or email us regarding any cancellations. There is a $15 cancellation fee per reservation. A percentage of the remaining deposit may be refundable depending on the notice provided. Any notice 30 days or more in advance would receive the full remaining balance. (Seasonal site deposits for the current season are non-refundable, no exceptions.)
Can we bring our golf cart or do you have one for rent?
Our items for rent do not include golf carts but we do offer kayaks, paddle boats, rowboats, canoes, & SUP boards. We only allow the use of golf carts by our Seasonal campers who have met the requirements. Please do not bring in any golf carts, UTVs, or ATVs. Thank you!
For any other questions please call us at (920) 485-4744 or send us a contact form via our website’s contact us page. Thank you!